pages

translator

PATTERNS TIME

There has been a time when I was always in bad moods, and if it was not bad at least it was swinging, so all the choices I made concernig my look reflected this side of mine.
Maybe growing up means also to understand that wasting time with bad mood is not worth it. So now I'm much more brighter (and no, it's not thanks to mood-stabilizers), and happy.
Is because I am happy the reason why I love mixing patterns so much? Or because I had to much of Ugly Betty in my life?

Ai posteri l'ardua sentenza (It is for posterity the hard duty to judge)
















                                       source

Stay swinging moods
Stay patterned
Stay Stylish!


1 commento:

modanista junkie ha detto...

Amazing post doll. Everyone has there moments, and sometimes a little fashion inspiration will cheer you up.


xoxo,
Mel