pages

translator

HOURGLASS

I have been totally ravished from the beauty and poetry of Francesca Mo's jewels. I especially love the Hourglass collection, made with small shells, sand, old gears from old watches and things we all  probably collected when we were kids but then an adult made disappear.
Francesca found all these pieces and created jewels.
I can't stop looking at them. They remind me as a kid with my hands full of sand seated waterfront staring at the horizon.


Be happy and keep your heart full of dreams!

12 commenti:

Raindrops of Sapphire ha detto...

WOW! Those jewellery pieces are so unique and interesting, I love them! I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too :) :)

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

Rebecca ha detto...

Love these pieces. I've never seen anything like them before.

Tegan @ Style Chic ha detto...

The 5th and 6th ones are amazing! Such a clever lady
xx Tegan

Style-Pursuit ha detto...

Incredibly beautiful! I've never seen anything like these! :o)

x

Monique ha detto...

These glass pieces are beautiful...I love the brass/glass combo

Fydez ha detto...

Omgoodness, wow! I love these, so cool and beautiful! X

Mica ha detto...

What a lovely collection! Really like the ring with the blue sand in it.

Gloria ha detto...

I love these pieces - so unique!

Megan, The Frugalista Diaries ha detto...

these are such pretty pieces!

Jesa ha detto...

Really lovely!

Tamaras Blend ha detto...

Wow, this jewellery is so impressive!

http://www.tamarasblend.com/

chiara ha detto...

questi me li ero persi... sono meravigliosiiii!!!