pages

translator

BLACKBIRD

These past few days I had this song in my head all day long. Maybe it's for the melody, or for the exquisite lyrics, or maybe for both, but Blackbird from The Beatles is like a hymn to me and I find myself humming it in every moment of my day.
 I get lost in it, and in the mean time I recognize myself right where I am with my life in this period.

SET OF 66 vinyl wall decals:
from 3.5"wide x 2"high to 8.7"wide x 7"high.
here
 hand drawn with ink and other media like watercolor, acrylic and colored pencil. here
Hand silk screened art print with black ink on acid free paper - limited edition by David Brian Cuzick. here
Bloomin' Birds Series Scrabble Tile Pendant. here
Perch Bird Ring. here
set of 2 French inspired pillows. here

 

Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise
Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
all your life
you were only waiting for this moment to be free



3 commenti:

Wida ha detto...

I love those black birds! Great inspiration.

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

modanista junkie ha detto...

The wall design on the first photo is so pretty. I also love the ring and necklace!!

xoxo,
melrod

Anonimo ha detto...

what a beautiful song!!!
...in my head:"you were only waiting for this moment to arise"...but also in my heart!!!
thanks for this, my friend;-)

dani