pages

translator

MY TWO THOUSAND AND TEN

Writing a blog has given me the chance to look back to two thousand and ten and realizing what I have accomplished, what happened and what made me happy.
This is my two thousand ten through pictures.

January 2010
 debuting with Pantagruele and Gargantua

February 2010
a new special friendship just started

 March 2010
discovering Lomography

 April 2010
starting a blog...

May 2010
cultivating roses

June 2010
the new inhabitant of the house

July 2010
enjoying an empty city

August 2010
summer job

September 2010

falling head over heels for New York

October 2010
castings time

November 2010
tv debut


December 2010
being on tour in Genova for the first time


And what is going to happen in 2011? I have no idea, but I'm sure a lot of beautiful and amazing things are behind the corner waiting to be found.
After all I truly believe the best moments in life are yet to be lived.


Stay optimistic
Stay grateful
Stay Stylish!

1 commento:

modanista junkie ha detto...

Wonderful accomplishments, and I'm sure there will be more to come for 2011. You look absolutely fabulous by the way!!

xoxo,
melrod