pages

translator

SPRING BEAUTY

Not only she was in the cast of Dawson's creek, and no matter what we tell to our friends, we all watched and loved Dawson's creek (by the way I hated Joe Potter and Dawson, I was all for the bad ones: Jen and Pacey), she is now a great actress and a great woman. I like her so much because she is a young fighter and surviver.
I love her shoot for Marie Claire, she is so gorgeous and her style is the perfect incarnation of the spring to come









I will steal from her some ideas for next spring, like yellow shoes
Asos

and a chiffon dress coloured as a beautiful and delicate flower

 vintage dress on flickr


Stay Michelle-inspired
Stay delicate
Stay Stylish!

2 commenti:

modanista junkie ha detto...

She is stunning and always looks so effortless!! OMG thank you thank you thank you - I have been searching for a good pair of yellow pumps, and now I have found them thanks to you. :)

Happy Monday.
xoxo,
melrod

Unknown ha detto...

splendida!incredibilmente bella, mai vista così!