pages

translator

MILES AWAY

One of the best song ever by Ms. Ciccone.
The lyrics are so appropriate right now since I'm stuck in here, and I got a metaphorical rush due to too much exposure at the same place.
All my thoughts fly to far places.
I long for the moment me and my husband will hang at the airport, with the luggage already gone, and time to spend before the flight leaves, chatting about stupid things and not worring about job, house, misunderstandings...life.
I need to be miles away.






Stay flying
Stay miles away
Stay Stylish!

1 commento:

.Candy. ha detto...

hey Sara! I always love the collage of photos you have on your blog...it's hypnotic! I love the colors and the patterns!

I'm soo following you..thanks for following! ;)

♥♥

http://intoxicatedchameleon.blogspot.com