pages

translator

Sail away

Sail away, wasn't it a Rod Stewart song? I think I remember it from the 80's (or it was the 90's, boh I don't know), anyway I'm longing to leave, to be on a boat, just me, my husband, a couple of friends, sailing away, discovering new places and reaching new shores.
Instead I have to stay here, working for the whole summer. But I can dream anyway to be on that boat, wearing the perfect outfit in order to be the perfect sailor.

I got the inspiration from:

Lacoste
and

Chanel                                                                                 Braccialini

But if you want to create your own sailor outfit the main colour to use is navy blue

+
+

(it would be perfect a red bow: you take a red silk strip and use it as a belt right under your breast  and make a huge red bow)
+
golden accessorizes like:
Louis Vuitton

or/and
Zoe and Morgan (to know more about Zoe and Morgan click here)

+
  stripes shoes:
or

and the result is : the perfect master and commander!



I can't wait to create my own sailor look! Even though I will have to wear it in town!

I never write enough that I love to read your comments, so if you pass by, leave a mark!
Stay sailor
Stay navy blue
Stay stylish


7 commenti:

Closet Fashionista ha detto...

Love the post!! Yea...I'll be working all summer too :(
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Belle de Couture ha detto...

GREAT nautical post! I am lovin' that Chanel ad and that huge red LV bangle! (:

xx
Jen

p.s. Thanks for stoppin' by my blog and leavin' some love....means SO SO much! I am following you now! Great blog! Keep it up!

http://belledecouture.blogspot.com

Sara C. ha detto...

Thank you!I love the bangle as well

Anonimo ha detto...

WAITING FOR NAKU STYLE:))

Sara Bentley ha detto...

I'm totally in love with nautical styles as well! I've yet to meet anything striped that I didn't get along with :)
Thanks so much for your sweet comments! To answer your question, I sketch all of the illustrations posted in my blog. Glad you like them :)

Ady ha detto...

sai che le borse braccialini proprio non mi piacciono? tutto il resto però è divino, il bracciale, le zeppe....bellissimo.

BarelyVogue ha detto...

I love those navy wedges
keep in touch!
xx
Sahi
www.barelyvogue.com