pages

translator

Green with envy

I have to admit it: I feel so envy of those who are spending July sitting around a fancy swimming pool.. But since this is a blog about style, my envy has a gorgeous green outfit!
green with envy
dress:Calypso Kimberly
bath suit: O'neill score+Oakley
  sandals: Brown fashion
flip-flap: Rocket dog
bangle: CC skye





























My envy has of course her favourite beauty product (after all she is a diva), these

are the cleanser and moisturizer by La Primavera (if you like organic beauty products click here).
I suppose then that green is the colour of this summer, or at least of my summer.

Stay green
(don't)Stay envious
Stay Stylish

4 commenti:

Closet Fashionista ha detto...

Yayy for green, haha :) I wish I was by a swimming pool too...but I'm in an office, not doing my work ;)
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com>

Ady ha detto...

..il verde, che passione! in tutte le sue sfumature, questo brillante che hai usato tu, ma anche il verde mela o il verde sottobosco...baci

fashion junkie ha detto...

Ugh!! I wish I didn't have to work so that I can be by a swimming pool too.
I am in love with those brown fashion sandals. Super cute!

Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog BTW.

MelRod

http://melrod1206.wordpress.com

SaraG83 ha detto...

Che bello questo verde! Ho giusto comprato da poco una collana con le perle di questa tonalità ... ora mi serve il resto!