pages

translator

the Terrace

I have invited some friends at "the Terrace", which is not the coolest new place in town, but simply my sky-view terrace for a Formentera easy going dinner.
I have created a look for the occasion: simply, ideal for easy summer evenings.
dinner at the terrace with my girlfriend
dress: from RARE
shoes: forever21.com
bag: timmy  woods
hat: goorin brothers
necklace: carolee



I prepared some special ice-cubes for tonight in order to add  some style to our drinks.
This is the idea I came up with:
I added some mint leaves and rose petals into the ice-cubes maker (I prefer mineral water) 
As you can imagine, I've put it in the freezer
and this is the final result:

I will try also with some fruits.

Cheers!!

I'll let you know how it goes our "Formentera dinner summer 2010 at the Terrace!"

Stay in Formentera
Stay at the "Terrace"
Stay Stylish!

3 commenti:

Beth Ruby ha detto...

Perfect outfit for that occassion!
Loving that straw hat, I am desperate for one and that one looks gorgeous :)
Fab post xx

Anusce@Ciao-Chow ha detto...

The ice cubes look so cute!
I usually use raspberries or blueberries!
Cannot wait to see the pictures of the Terrace Soiree.

SaraG83 ha detto...

Wonderful!
I've got a boating like that, and I really love that dress.