pages

translator

Art+bag=?

Ok, I admit it: I want these bags.  I never loved classic bags, and I'm not that able to find the right bag....I don't have the bag instict.
But I do like these. Maybe it's because their touch of art...some Lichtestein...some Foujita...some pop art. hese bags are a tribute to this century art (well not all of them). Eclectic, eccentric, bizarre, offbeat, colorful...these are my favourite bags for the season.

 "girl with tear" by Roy Lichtestein.
in limited edition,Borbonese, 500 euros

Monnalisa, Gherardini (125euros)
Marni, Summer edition (120 euros)
Jil Sander, Foujita collection spring 2010 (790 euros)
John Galliano, (356 euros)
Fendi, graffiti bag (595euros)

I don't know which one I like the most. 
Do you?
Stay artistic
stay maxi
Stay stylish

2 commenti:

Closet Fashionista ha detto...

Oooh those are so fun! I love the last 2 the best
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Anusce@Ciao-Chow ha detto...

My favorite one is the one by MARNI!!!!
Those are totally my colors!