pages

translator

FIVE EASY PIECES

I don't know if it is for the age, the autumn, the will of change, but I feel to be stuck in one of those periods where opening the wardrobe it's impossible to find something nice to wear. Does it ever happen to you? Everything sucks (sorry for the word but it's the only one that can translate the feeling), it seems to wear always the wrong thing , never good for the occasion. Not to mention the big bottom staring at me in front of the mirror, the big belly so big that seems it can talk, the falling arms, and whatever else.


Non so se è l'età che avanza, l'autunno inoltrato, la voglia di cambiamento, ma mi sento impantanata in uno di quei periodacci in cui si apre l'armadio e non si sa mai cosa mettere. Vi capita mai? Tutto fa schifo (scusate la parola ma traduce esattamente la sensazione), ci si sente sempre vestite fuori luogo, mai adatte all'occasione. Per non parlare poi del culone che ci si vede davanti allo specchio, della pancia che improvvisamente ci sembra tanto grossa da parlarci, delle braccia cadenti, e chi più ne abbia più ne metta.
 
So I decided to face this unhappiness with reasoning and asking myself: what is that I don't like? Which style I'd like to represent myself? What can I do to change this moment? Still I haven't found the answers, but for now I'll keep it simple, and I'm sure I'll find them

This is How I keep it simple...
WITH 5 EASY PIECES


Quindi ho deciso di affrontare questa "infelicità" con raziocinio, e domandarmi: cos'è che non mi piace? Che stile vorrei mi corrispondesse? Cosa posso fare per cambiare questo momento? Non ho ancora trovato le risposte ma per ora la farò semplice e sono sicura che le troverò. Questo è come tengo sotto controllo la situazione:
CON I 5 PEZZI FACILI


The slim black sweater: it's perfect with everything and it makes my neck looking longer


a new skirt: over the knees, with high waist. It makes my legs looking longer and my bottom looking slightly smaller. And it is new which make my mood "looking" better!

a male hat: it gives personality

Stockings: they give a new chance to an old outfit

High heeled confortable and shabby chic shoes:  when I don't like what I see in the mirror the only thing left to do is adding 10 cm to that image. At least I look taller!!

Do you have your 5 easy pieces you take refuge in during these moments?

Anche voi avete i vostri 5 pezzi facili, nei quali vi rifugiate in questi momenti?

Stay safe
Stay easy
Stay Stylish!

1 commento:

Raffaella ha detto...

Ciao Sara! Scusa per il ritardo... ti ringrazio di aver visitato il mio blog... non avevo visto il tuo commento, perchè forse era stato fatto quando già avevo pubblicato un post nuovo... stasera guardando nella sezione commenti l'ho visto... non conoscevo il tuo blog... complimenti! Ho deciso di diventare tua follower così tornerò sicuramente a trovarti!
A presto...

Raffaella
http://melogranoantico.blogspot.com