pages

translator

TV LOOK

But who said that everyone on tv will look gorgeous??? I think that it was impossible to look worst than I was. Pharmacist, uptight, 2 years older (although they seemed to be 20): help! Not to mention tv takes away 30 cm of height and it puts them right where I need them the most (!): on my bottom. I'm 165 cm tall, I wear and Italian 44: you do the math.

Ma chi l'ha detto che quando si va in tv si è tutti fichi???? Penso che conciarmi peggio di così era impossibile. Farmacista, rigida, 2 anni più vecchia (anche se dal look sembravano 20!): aiuto. Per non parlare del fatto che la tv toglie 30 cm di altezza e te li posiziona giusto giusto sul sedere. Sono alta 1,65, porto una 44 sui fianchi: fatevi voi il conto.



These are the only pictures I was able to take:




The hair are unbearable..the thing I was worried about was not keeping in mind the good acting but how I should have put my head in order not to give emphasis to them! I'm the portrait of sadness. Not to mention the jacket and the pearls brooch. Anyway besides all my complains the mission was accompished: I looked as a rigid and uptight pharmacist in her 30's.

I capelli sono inguardabili...la cosa che mi preoccupava di più non era tenere in mente un buon registro di recitazione ma il modo in cui avrei dovuto  mettere la testa in modo da non dare troppa enfasi alla mia acconciatura! Comunque lamentele a parte, la missione è stata compiuta. Sembravo una farmacista rigida e signorina Rottermeir nel pieno dei suoi 30 anni.

Anyway the tv experience was worth it and after all I enjoyed myself so much.

(don't) Stay  uptight
(don't) Stay rigid
(but)    Stay Stylish!

2 commenti:

Raffaella ha detto...

Fantastico! Ma ti dobbiamo vedere... dicci dove e quando apparirai in tv!

Closet Fashionista ha detto...

Aww you look great!! I'm sure you weren't uptight at all!!
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/