pages

translator

TOMORROW: TV

 Tomorrow I have to go to Rome to record an episode of   a tv show. The role I have to perform is of a upper class pharmacist, bon ton and snob. The costume designer asked me to bring some outits of mine for that role.

Domani devo andare a Roma per girare una puntata di uno show televisivo. Il ruolo che interpreterò è quello di una farmacista upper class, bon ton e snob. Il costumista mi ha chiesto di portare qualche outfit da proporre per il ruolo



Even though I don't like nylon  tights, on tv they are much better. Those I usually wear (covering) make legs looking like Frankestein's ones!
+
Always wear high heeled shoes on tv, specially if you are 165 cm tall!


Navy blue outfit

dress outfit



Trousers outfit (this is not my fav but I'll bring it as an option if they want my tattoo on the foot covered)


I'll bring with me also a burgundy jacket. They will provide all the accessories, the hair dresser and the make up artist.
I'm so nervous. I hope I'll do it good.

Porterò con me anche una giacca bordeaux. Loro mi forniranno di tutti gli accessori, del trucco e parrucco.
SOno molto nervosa. Spero solo di fare bene.

Stay calm
Stay under a good light
Stay Stylish!

2 commenti:

Raffaella ha detto...

Ciao Sara! In bocca al lupo per domani! Andrà sicuramente benissimo... ma poi facci sapere che puntata è e quando e dove potremo vederla!
Raffaella
http://melogranoantico.blogspot.com

fashion junkie ha detto...

How exciting! Good luck and I'm sure you'll do great!

xoxo,
MelRod