pages

translator

AGAIN ANOTHER GREY SUNDAY IN ITALY!

UFFF!!! We thought that finally there was spring in Italy: but when we woke up yesterday it was such a rainy and windy day (even very cold). So, what do we do? Shall we stay home? We opted for to stay in...but you know me, never forgetting the style.
Hmm, I thought I can be confortable, but adding some "thing" to cheer the day up.
This is the result...being honest I copied some details to the last number of Elle Italy
...
If they can, why can't I????









SO THIS IS MY IDEA:



_The sweat pants are from Ralph Lauren

_Shoes are from Adidas Original

_the black bat-shape jumper is from H&M
This is a shabby chic style that I love so much. And to fill the greyness of the day never forget to wear a nice lipstick.
Here I'm wearing Dior diorific 014 la dolce vita.
Hope you enjoy the idea to match sweat pants with a très chic jumper.
Stay shabby, stay chic!
S.

Nessun commento: