pages

translator

Sunday morning at the "flowers and plants exibition fair"

Beautiful and sunny Sunday morning in Italy, so I decided to go with my dear friend Grazia to the "FLOWERS AND PLANTS EXIBITION FAIR" in Perugia (my hometown). I wanted to buy some plants for my terrace, to enrich it even more.


Ready to go...This is what I wore for the occasion:

-Vintage jacket (no label in it!), with red and white stripes  and 3/4 sleeves
- Jeans by "the ninth", shredded and baggy
- Fausto Santini wedges (take a look: his style it's quite interesting and uncommon)
- a flower in my hair couldn't be missing: this is by H&M

These are some of the plants we have seen...and bought!
water lily

several kinds of roses

Japanese peonies

a bee on a tea rose
(sun glasses by RayBan: Pop Color teal and white)

meet the lovely Grazia.

Look how beautiful are the colours of these irises

I loved them all, specially the deep purple one, but I didn't get any of them because I ran out of my budget: 30 euros.
I enjoyed myself so much, it was all so beautiful, the atmosphere, the sun seeping through the branches, the happy and lighthearted people, the colours, the smells. It really mad my day!

Stay floreal
Stay happy
stay lighthearted

4 commenti:

Rebecca ha detto...

Love the colour of that blazer :)

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Closet Fashionista ha detto...

Ooh cute jacket!! and love the photos! looks like so much fun! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

JessMidge ha detto...

ah man i love italy,
i recently spent 3 weeks in florence.

cool outfit sweet :) x

Anonimo ha detto...

what lovely pictures! I love that jacket, you are very pretty!
Love Poppy
http://poppysperspective.blogspot.com/