pages

translator

Back at home

I'm back at home, and also to my blog...I missed it as much ad I missed reading yours.
I was in Rome for 10 days (I'm originally from there), and I got to say: Rome is always beautiful but during summer time eve more.
Anyway I wasn't able to write my blog, so in order to update it, here there are some recent outfits I wore.
Hope you like them.

On this one I try to translate into my personal style the "sail away" post I published few weeks ago.
 t-shirt: Moschino
skirt: vintage
necklace: Art Bia
sunglasses: vintage
hair accessory: made by myself
ArtBia is a very nice accessory shop in Perugia. The owner is a jewel maker from Brazil. All the items are her creation. This is one, which is one of my favourite, cause I love toys accessories, is made with huge plastic pearls and a huge rubber cow wearing a crystal necklace (I love the fantasy of it!!!)


The second one is very floral was perfect for a romantic summer night, eating on the terrace and then going for a walk having a icecream

Dress: H & M garden collection
shoes: Espadrilles
bag: Bershka
sunglasses: Zara
I decided not to wear any accessory because the dress is already kind of full, just some very thin golden ring hearings which I don't remember from where they come from.


An other night we went out for an open-air dance show
Skirt: Antoniacci made in Italy
 top: Benetton
foulard under it: Gucci
bag: Burkina Faso's bags
belt: vintage
shoes: Espadrilles

From Stylish-ville is all for now.
As my blog fellow Ady of Lookandthecity I would like to pubblish on my blog some outfits of yours (alone or with your girlfriends), since I know some of them are great, in order to present different styles, from different part of the world....the power of style must spread!!! ;)
You can send them (but please not just the dress, but you wearing the dress: you all are gorgeous) at  styleyou.styleme@gmail.com. It will be fun!

Stay on styleyoustylemestylish.blogspot.com
Stay Stylish!

3 commenti:

Ady ha detto...

belli questi outfit mi piace quello da marinaretta, così easy! baci

agnes ha detto...

tu est très jolie, et j'adore ton look sur la deuxième et troisième photo, la robe H&M te vas vraiment très très bien.

Closet Fashionista ha detto...

Oooh I'm loving all the outfits! I'll try to remember to send a photo :p
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/