pages

translator

I LOVE TARTAN, MY CAT LOVES TARTAN

I'm not planning a trip to Scotland very soon, but I bring something of this beautiful land with me every year.
I've been always very fond of tartan, so when the first chill arrives I'm ready to wrap myself in this gorgeous cloth, arming myself with  my umbrella, and fight the windy, cold temperatures. By the way now it's raining cats and dogs in Italy...


In the family I'm not the only one who really likes tartan...Take a look at my cat Socks. He is a real admirer of it!




Last but not least, the new tartan tale collection of MAC (in stores from October 2010). I love the packaging, the six eyeshadows, the blushes.Gorgeous! So Brit!



Which is your favourite? Hard to choose, isn't it?

Stay tartan
Stay warm
Stay Stylish!

1 commento:

fashion junkie ha detto...

It sure is hard to choose, but I do have to say my fave is the V. Westwood coat. Love love love it.

xoxo,
MelRod