pages

translator

30 DAYS HAS NOVEMBER...

Thirty days hath September, April, June, and November; All the rest have thirty-one, Save February, with twenty-eight days clear, And twenty-nine each leap year.

Some people use this song, some others use the nuckles of the hands; and the most forgetful simply can't remember how many days there are in a month...this is my case.
Luckily Chanel thought this through giving us, poor girls, a nail polish for each month (for now just spring months), so no more worries, if I will see orange on my nails I will know we are in June and that June has 30 days...or wait maybe 31...??

Be happy and cherish your day!
  

5 commenti:

Jhomaira Agüero ha detto...

pretty colors!

http://sticktofashion.blogspot.com/

Unknown ha detto...

I just discovered your blog and I think is lovely! Would you like to be friends and follow each other?
xoxo,
Fashionhypnotised girl

Victoria ha detto...

I love the orange/peach one! :)

- Victoria
www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

My Fashion Bug ha detto...

hahhaa june has 30 days.. i use my nuckles...
loving the april and june color... hope they keep on going with the months for summer and fall.
xx
mariale
My Fashion Bug

Marzipan ha detto...

Che bel post <3