pages

translator

NEW TALENT OF THE BLOCK

I have been known Marta Ferri's creations since very few days, but as I glanced at her dresses I coudln't help but wonder how it is possible that such a young designer can already seems to be so expert, with such a personal vision.
In a world where everything is a copycat, Marta has found Marta's style, a mirror probably of  herself and her life so far.
Ferri in Italian means iron: could a name be more appropriate for a 28 years old woman stepping into a dog eat dog world?

to discover Marta's world, click here

Be happy and laugh laudly!

4 commenti:

Ady ha detto...

le prime gonne sono davvero strepitose, baci ady

Fash Boulevard ha detto...

totally in love with all of these looks. thanks for sharing, love. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Francesca C ha detto...

BELLISSIMI ABITI!

Unknown ha detto...

Such gorgeous looks!

Thank you so much for following my blog, following you back!
xx


The Urban Umbrella
xoxo


http://urbanumbrella.blogspot.com/